Offered by: BMI SYSTEM France, software design company
Industries: Pharmaceutical, medical device and cosmetics industries
Location: Montrouge, France
Employment type: Internship
Education: Engineering background
Training period: 3 to 6 months
Tutor: Quality Assurance Manager
• Ensure quality of the software
• Accompany clients in the validation of the software
• Detect anomalies related to technical operations
• Identify design errors
The trainee defines, implements and organises action plans to ensure the quality of the company’s products and their compliance with process development.
For this purpose, he/she controls the quality of products by:
• Writing test plans and all documents related to validation (validation plan, qualification protocol, validation report)
• Planning and executing tests
• Coordinating all actions (preventive and corrective)
• Establishing anomaly files and non-conformities
• Following control of products and development processes
The intern is involved at different stages of the production line and organises the monitoring of product quality and its compliance to specifications.
• Know how to prepare and analyse
• Establish a clear strategy
• Plan operations
• Run tests, analyse results and write reports
Beyond communication skills, interpersonal skills and dynamism, the candidate must have an analytical mind and a developed sense of critical thinking.
He/She must be autonomous, rigorous and extremely conscientious as he/she guarantees the quality of the company’s products.
• Excellent listening skills with an ability to analyse needs and requests as well as respond in a courteous manner
• Rigorous and methodical, available in peak times
• Adapted to working in a team: able to manage problems associated with the need to organise upstream for periods with very heavy workloads, to establish trusting relationships and to communicate and cooperate with colleagues
• Able to manage stress, tension and internal conflicts in periods of intense activity
Internally, the Management of Information Systems Intern has to maintain key relationships with Project Managers, Solutions Architects and the Quality Team.
• High degree of autonomy and self organisation
• Activities defined by direct supervisor
• Follow supervisor’s instructions
• Report any issues to supervisor
• Working autonomously and/or in a team
• Regular working hours