On 25th May 2018, public and private organisations processing personal data in the European Union (EU) will have to comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
▪ Ensure security of personal data processing
▪ Strengthen European citizens privacy rights
▪ Demonstrate compliance to regulatory authorities and customers
▪ Build your customer trust and loyalty
▪ Track every data processing into your organisation
▪ Prevent data breaches
GDPR regulation will allow organizations to build data governance strategies.
ORYGA is a complete GDPR SaaS solution developed by BMI SYSTEM in partnership with Ageris Group.
The expertise of BMI SYSTEM in compliance combined with Ageris experience in data protection offer a unique and strong GDPR tool to comply with this European data regulation.
We provide support and guidance to Data Protection Officers (DPO) through the entire GDPR process. Each feature of ORYGA is based on recommendations made by data privacy authorities (CNIL, ICO…).
Here are some functionalities of ORYGA :
▪ Data mapping
▪ Record of processing activities
▪ Management of data subjects rights
▪ Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
▪ Real-time analysis and alerts
▪ Data processors management