BMI SYSTEM was exhibitor for the second time this year at a major Pharmaceutical event in Washington DC. This event was one of the largest pharmaceutical events with over four hundred and fifty companies gathered to discuss international compliance.
During this event, various subjects were discussed in break-out sessions, such as:
- Compliance basics
- Conducting impact and maturity risk assessments to prioritise areas for auditing and monitoring
- How to implement a monitoring program to increase business value
- Making change stick: the importance of driving follow ups and results from monitoring activities
- Introduction of basic concepts of values based leadership and the ethical lenses
- Values based leadership: tasks of leadership
- Ethics: understanding and broadening our own view
- Integration of values based leadership within the ethics/values of your organisation
At this major event BMI SYSTEM presented its flagship software solution known as NAYA GRC. This event was a major success for BMI SYSTEM on two fronts:
- Increased brand image in the US pharmaceutical market
- Well-advanced partnerships with US consulting companies
As Francis Geysermans, CTO of BMI SYSTEM, stated: “This second US pharmaceutical event provided us with a major opportunity to present a local to global compliance, regulation and transparency solution. It was also an excellent occasion to gain valuable customer insight and at the same time increase our brand image.”
Indeed global pharmaceutical companies are looking to “roll-out” one coherent, flexible & secure, compliant & transparent system which respects worldwide regulations including the Sunshine Act and at the same time allows a global vision. NAYA GRC addresses all these needs and requirements.
As transparency laws, regulations and industry codes of conduct become more prevalent throughout the world, companies should ensure that their U.S. Sunshine processes and systems are able to be scaled up to meet the demands and nuances of aggregate spend capture and reporting.