BMI SYSTEM will participate in the 10th International Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress and Best Practices Forum which will take place from 10-12 May, 2016 in Warsaw, Poland.
This event will present the current and forthcoming requirements and challenges in terms of transparency, compliance and anti-corruption, both at a global and a local level.
The main topics to be discussed are:
- Overview of the EU, CEE and MEA Anti-Corruption Landscape
- The National Anti-Corruption Strategy of Romania
- US Department of Justice Anti-Corruption Update
- Anti-Corruption Roundtable: Strategies to Foster Compliance
- Challenges in the New Marketplace 2.0 Ethics and the Current Industry-Physician Relationship Models
- EFPIA Keynote: Reflections on the Eve of Transparency
- Perspectives on Transparency from Poland
- Transparency International Keynote
- Chief Compliance Officer Roundtable
- Report from Compliance Survey Commissioned by Ethics
- Updates on Global Codes
To find out more:
[contact-form-7 id=”8199″ title=”Formulaire event Varsovie”]