BMI SYSTEM is a leading software publisher in cloud based compliance solutions for the life sciences industry.
For over a decade, BMI SYSTEM has been helping its clients meet growing regulatory requirements with our range of fast and simple custom integrated solutions.
Our NAYA solution, dedicated to regulatory compliance and process optimization, is used in over 50 countries. NAYA is used by 70% of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies.
Join BMI SYSTEM:
• Participate in the development of a growing company in an expanding market
• Integrate a human sized structure that is committed to its employees
• Discover promising career paths
We are looking for an experienced training manager to devise our organizational and client training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes.
The Training Manager will participate in the design and deployment of the internal learning and development strategies as well as develop and deliver end user training for the NAYA Software solution.
• Become a NAYA software expert: learn to configure it, understand its architecture, and stay up-to-date on software changes
• Develop the client training offer for the NAYA Software solution for new and ongoing projects
• Provide end user, administrator and implementation training for clients
• Create and deliver training programs that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, etc.
• Focus on key priorities while adapting to change, promote solutions and strategic responses in a fast-changing environment
• Understand client requirements, needs and expectations. Develop client-specific training programs and materials
• Ability to create and manage partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, to lead effective needs analysis and to propose learning solutions accordingly
• Identify, define, and develop new training methods for onsite and web-based delivery
• Update and enhance course materials according to software updates and user feedback
• Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
• Identify and assess current and future training needs
• Draw an overall training plan that addresses needs and expectations
• Deploy a wide variety of training methods (face to face, distance, e-learning, etc.)
• Coordinate a repository of specialized training resources
• Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and success of training programs
• Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
• Build a high-performance environment and implement a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates the team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vision/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team
Passionate about learning and training
Experience in facilitating group training, individual training, distance training
Excellent verbal and written communication skills (EN/FR)
Ability to work well under pressure, individually and as part of a team
Excellent planning and execution skills, highly organized, and ability to prioritize
Experience using Learning Management System or equivalent
Technical capabilities and savvy
Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
Knowledge of compliance regulation in the Life Sciences Industry a plus
This role may require both National and International travel
Offered by: BMI SYSTEM France, software editor
Sectors: Life Sciences, Medical Device, Cosmetic
Site: Montrouge (92),
Metro line 4: Mairie de Montrouge, Tramway 3a: Porte d’Orléans
Type of contract: CDI