The material on the website www.bmi-system.com is the property of BMI SYSTEM, SAS with capital of 419 243,90 euros.
Registered office: 15-17 boulevard du général de Gaulle, Montrouge (92120) – FRANCE.
Trade register: RCS Nanterre 479 660 177
VAT number: FR934 796 601 77
SIRET: 479 660 177 00045
The publication’s director of www.bmi-system.com is Eric HORLAIT, Chief Executive Officer of BMI SYSTEM.
2. WEBSITE CONTENT
The general structure, text, photos, images, sounds and all other components of the site are the exclusive property of BMI SYSTEM. Any total or partial representation of this site by any means whatsoever, without the publisher’s express permission, is prohibited and shall constitute an infringement sanctioned by Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Code of Intellectual Property.
www.bmi-system.com is hosted by BMI System private cloud.
3. USER LICENCE FOR THE CONTENT OF BMI SYSTEM WEBSITE
By simply connecting to the site, the user accepts a user licence for the site content by BMI SYSTEM, in strict compliance with the following mandatory conditions:
– This licence, granted non-exclusively, is non-transferable.
– The user rights allocated to the user are personal and confidential, i.e. any reproduction of the site contents onto any medium for collective or professional use, even for internal company use, is prohibited.
The same applies to the transmission of the contents electronically:
– The user rights only entitle the user to reproduction for storage purposes for display on a single screen and reproduction in one copy only, as a back-up and for paper print-out.
– All other use is subject to prior express authorisation from BMI SYSTEM.
Any violation of these terms will expose the offender and all persons responsible to criminal and civil penalties as set out in French law.
4. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
BMI SYSTEM, ORYGA and any other logo appearing on the site are registered trademarks by BMI SYSTEM or are the property of its partners.
Total or partial reproduction of the brands or logos from the site without the express permission of BMI SYSTEM is prohibited within the definition of Article L.713-2 of the Code of intellectual property.
5. HYPERTEXT LINKS
The hypertext links set up as part of this website leading to other resources on the Internet, could not engage the responsibility of BMI SYSTEM. The users / visitors of the site can establish a hypertext link to this site without the express prior permission of BMI SYTEM.
6. PERMISSION TO REPRODUCE CONTENT AND CREATION OF HYPERLINKS
For information and requests for reproduction of content published on www.bmi-system.com (text, graphics, illustrations, video) whatever the medium, as for any authorization of establishment of a hyperlink, the user is invited to send his request by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All rights reserved © 2018 BMI SYSTEM